Sunday, December 30, 2007

My ordinary life

let's see, I don't know how to start, but at least I am typing what I am thinking right now... 2008 is coming, tonight is the countdown... Hope to see the fireworks in the sky at 12.00 a.m. sharp and be happy about it. Life in 2007 is quite miserable... I hope at least I can say I love you sayang to my wife and she be happy about it... there's a lot of pressure in her life recently, losing her mobile phone and to find out that it had been stolen by her own uncle... that's not about it, the whole family is blaming her right now, for the culprit blaming us as the reason why he did it... didn't want us to visit the family house everyday... he wants privacy... but of course I know why he did it, losing a bet.. and didn't have the money to pay for it. Who did he think he is? at the age of 28 no work and be pampered by his mother... yuck! Only eat, sleep, watch TV, hanging out with his friends, life is so boring for him, everyday the same routine rotating... Well, at least it's a relief for me to let go some of my anger here... and some day I will tell you how my wife discovered the thief in her own family house... Welcome 2008 and goodbye 2007.

No comments: